I wanted to say thank you to the readers of my previous blog who have followed me here, my blogging friends, and the brand new readers that are supporting my brand new blog, by giving away a little gift. I chose a range of different products from brands that are close to my heart… But not as close to my heart as you (AW!). (But seriously).
The prize pack includes:
Korres | Raspberry Antioxidant Liquid Lipstick Trio in Soft Pink, Red & Berry ($35.95AUD)
Korres are a cruelty-free Greek beauty brand. They are one of my favourite beauty brands and their Raspberry Antioxidant Liquid Lipsticks are one of my favourite beauty products (see my review here). They’re water-based and feel super lightweight.
Blue Q | French Lecon Pouch ($8.50AUD)
Blue Q is a US brand that creates a range of products, from purses to chewing gum. All of their bags are made out of 95% recycled post-consumer material. This is an adorable way to brush up on your French vocab.
People Tree | Bead Cluster Earrings ($13.60AUD)
People Tree are a UK fair-trade and certified organic fashion brand. I’m completely fixated on them at the moment and soon I will own one of everything they make, including these sweet pink bead and brass earrings.
Ethical Consumer Group | Shop Ethical! The Guide to Ethical Supermarket Shopping ($8.95AUD)
Ethical Consumer Group produce the ultimate guide to ethical supermarket shopping, called Shop Ethical!. I wrote about my copy in a post recently and wanted to share the love.
How to enter:
- Click through to the Rafflecopter giveaway widget and fill in your details and answer just one question about your suggestion for improving The Cat’s Pyjamas;
- If you’d like to, you can gain extra entries by following The Cat’s Pyjamas on Facebook and Twitter (also facilitated through the Rafflecopter giveaway widget), but it isn’t required for entry;
- Entry is open to Australian residents only (sorry, my lovely overseas readers!);
- Entries close at midnight ACDT on 22 January 2012;
- The winner will be drawn randomly and notified by email. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, a new winner will be drawn.
* All products were purchased by me. This post contains affiliate links.